Contents1. Advancing Zoo Nutrition Through Global Synergy
2. Feeding practice in captive wild ruminants: peculiarities in the nutrition of browsers/concentrate selectors and intermediate feeders. A review.
3. Copper Deficiency in Yak (Bos grunniens) at Whipsnade Wild Animal Park
4. Zinc (Zn) Status in Ruminants
5. Indigenous bush as animal feed
6. Quality and digestibility of white rhino food (Ceratotherium simum): A comparison of field and experimental studies
7. Seasonal Nutritional Composition of Principal Browse Species Consumed by Black Rhinoceros
8. Passage Rate and Digestion of the Okapi (Okapia johnstoni)
9. A survey and database of browse use in British and Irish Zoos
10. Browse silage in zoo nimal nutrition feeding enrichment of browsers during winter
11. Fat intake and apparent digestibility of fibre in horses and ponies
12. Dietary determination of mammals and birds a review of techniques and applications
13. Cardiac glands with a difference - electron microscopy of the cardiac gland region of the babirusa (Babyrousa babyrussa) stomach
14. Calculating energy requirements for zoo wildlife
15. Practical use of estimating energy requirements for captive wildlife
16. Markers in zoo animal nutrition with specia l emphasis on n-alkanes
17. The evaluation of a new digestive marker system in reptiles: n-alkanes in galapagos giant tortoises (Geochelone nigra)
18. Practical Applications of Zootrition and Changing Hoofstock Diets
19. Practical problems of collecting data for nutritional analysis: A study of animal diets at Bristol Zoo Gardens
20. Experimental data on feeding pelleted/extruded diets in parrots
21. Avian egg quality changes with increasing egg production effort
22. Handfeeding of young parrots techniques, diets and Recommendations
23. A preliminary assessment of circulating carotenoids and mineral values of the Puerto Rican Parrot (Amazona vittata) maintained in captivity, with implications for its health and fertility
24. Carotenoid utilisation in wild animals: implications for zoo nutrition
25. Fish and Iron Storage
26. Measuring UVB and vitamin D levels in Komodo dragons
27. Ration modelling for growing ostriches (Struthio camelus)
28. A comparison between the nutritional content of diets offered and diets eaten by Mindanao Bleeding Heart Doves (Gallicolumba criniger) and Superb Fruit Doves (Ptilinopus superbus) at Bristol Zoo Gardens
29. Diet selection by the White-naped Pheasant Pigeon Otidiphaps nobilis aruensis at the Barcelona Zoo.
30. Assessing diets for Congo peafowl Afdropavo congensis at Jersey Zoo
31. A Comparative Study of Iron Absorption in Mynah Birds, Doves and Rats
32. The role of seasonality in the diet of Rodents
33. Diet and nutrition of pied tamarins Saguinus bicolor bicolor at Jersey Zoo
34. Distribution of Food in Space and Time
35. Status of Nutrition within EEP husbandry guideliness - can we help?
36. Minerol as a means of normalization of blood lipid exchange in birds
37. Nutrition, physiological adaptation and re-introduction a case study of the knot (Calidris canutus)
38. Tannins in the Nutrition of Wild Animals: A Review
39. N-6 and n-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids in the nutrition of wild animals : a review
40. Feeding browse to large zoo herbivores: how much is a lot, how much is sufficient?
41. The botanical, structural and chemical composition of different pelleted feeds used in captive moose (Alces alces)
42. Nutrition of Iguanas at Jersey Zoo
43. Body partitioning of protein and sulphur amino acids in the north american porcupine (Erithizon dorsatum).
44. A nutritional review of the diet fed to the St. Lucia amazon Amazona versicolor at Jersey Zoo
45. Evolution of a Browse Database - a global application.
46. Rickets in juvenile Morelets crocodile (Crocodylus moreletti)
47. Faecal analyses: a tool to determine diet selection/composition of ungulates in-situ/ex-situ.
48. Investigations on the use of chromium oxide as an inert, external marker in captive Asian elephants (Elephas maximus): passage and recovery rates
49. Visitor's views on browse use in captive Gorilla and Giraffe diets
50. Feeding Aldabran giant tortoises (Dipsochelys spp) in captivity
51. Importance of browse in Dutch zoo diets
52. Reindeer feeding in Ranua Zoo
53. Nutritional disorders of the skeleton in emus and rheas
54. The Diet and Feed Adjustment for Ungulates at the Taipei Zoo